Water- soluble High Polymer Nonionic Polyacrylamide For Coal
Washing Molecular Weight 10-15 Million
Description: Wastewater Flocculation
- Polyacrylamide, also known as PAM, is an extremely water-soluble
high polymer. It finds use in Paper Making, Chemical, Petroleum,
Textile, Metallurgical and environment protection fields.
- Non-ionic polyacrylamide (NPAM) is a water soluble polymer formed
from acrylamide (a compound with the molecular formula C3H5NO)
- Non-ionic polyacrylamide has a big range of high molecular weight
from 5-8 million, with an anionic charge density ranging from
- Our N830 grade has low to medium molecular weight, low charge
- It is most often used to increase the viscosity of water (creating
a thicker solution) or to encourage flocculation of particles
present in water.
- Due to the polar groups on the molecular chain containing a certain
amount, it can through the adsorption of solid particles suspended
in water, bridging between particles or through the charge and make
the particle formation of large flocs condensation. So, it can
accelerate the settlement of particles in suspension, have obvious
to speed up the solution to clarify, promote filtering and other
- Mainly used for various industrial wastewater flocculation
sedimentation, sedimentation and clarification treatment, such as
iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating wastewater,
wastewater metallurgy, coal washing wastewater treatment, sludge
dewatering. Can also be used to clarify and drinking water
purification treatment, and sugar & juice mills.
- Soluble in water, safe, non-toxic, hydrolytic stability, is not
sensitive to the change of pH value, anti-chlorine. Harmless,
no-flammable and non-explosive, it can be stored at room
temperature, it cannot be placed in the sun. It is slightly acidic,
when skin contact, wash immediately with plenty of water.
1. The product should be prepared for the water solution of 0.1% as
concentration. It is better to use neutral and desalted water.
2. The product should be scattered evenly in the stirring water,
and the dissolving can be accelerated by warming the water (below
3. The most economical dosage can be determined based on a
preliminary test. The pH value of the water to be treated should be
adjusted before the treatment.
Package and Storage
1. The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags, and
further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing
25Kg.The colloidal product can be packed in inner plastic bags and
further in fiber plate drums with each drum containing 50Kg or
2. This product is hygroscopic, so it is should be sealed and
stored in a dry and cool place below 35
3. The solid product should be prevented from scattering on the
ground because the hygroscopic powder can cause slipperiness.