High Molecular Weight Cationic Polyacrylamide Powder For Sewage
Treatment Sludge Dewatering
- Marble and granite cutting always waste a lot of water, if we
discharge the wastewater directly, it is not environmental and this
PAM is very high molecular weight Anionic flocculant, it has a
function of quick separation and sedimentation for marble and
- It is easy to be dissolved in water, within 60minutes.
- We can provide OEM with your brand name, company name in the label.
- We have a kraft paper bag and white PE bag with a 25kgs net, also
750kg bulk bag.
- Our acrylamide residual content less than 500ppm.
- It can be used in the treatment of sewage
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
Core Features and Benefits
|1||High formation rate can increase dewatering capacity by 10-30 %.|
|2||It can make the cake moisture content lowers, reduce incineration
fuel by 10-20 %.|
|3||Improved separability of cake from filter cloth can improved the
|4||Blufloc AA5414 displays marked effects also on putrefied sludge,
enabling stable operation..|
|5||Breakage of floc decreases and the separation efficiency at the
decanter is improved.|
How To Use Polyacrylamide?
- Raitte dry CPAM flocculants should be properly dipersed and
dissolved to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be
completed around 1 hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm
water. However, the temperature of watershould be refrained from
above 50 oC.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased
production rate, cake solids and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water
quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased
float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste
water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory,
sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the
treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of
waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.