40% Charge Degree High Molecular Sludge Dewatering Cationic
Polyacrylamide Powder For Water Treatment
- The cationic polyacrylamide, with high molecular weight and medium
charge denstiy, it works very well in different filter machines of
biological sludge, mixed sludge, paper sludge etc..
- It is used in various liquid solid separation systems in different
industries. It is popular insludge dewatering process, raw water
and waste water clarification.
- It is appreciated for unmatched features like exceptional floc
formation, superior cleaning performance, quick settling,
improvised filter clarity, high filtration capacity, fully miscible
in water and competent in filter cake washing. Our organic based
powder is suitably utilized in industrial waste water treatment,
sewage treatment, paper making, petroleum, and metallurgy
industries for clarification, sludge thickening, sludge dewatering
and water recovery processes.
|Bulk Density:||About 0.6-0.8|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
Application and Solution Making :
- Our dry CPAM flocculants should be properly dipersed and dissolved
to 0.1-0.5% concentration. Dissolution should be completed around 1
hour of agitation, but will be faster in warm water. However, the
temperature of watershould be refrained from above 50 oC.
- Belt filter, centrifuge, screw press dewatering- increased
production rate, cake solids and solids capture.
- Water clarification - improves influent, process and effluent water
quality by reducing suspended solids and turbidity.
- Dissolved air flotation - result in cleaner subnatants, increased
float solids and greater throughput.
- Filtration - improve filtered water quality and plant throughput.
- Can be used for the treatment of domestic sewage and organic waste
water, such as ethyl alcohol, paper making, aginomoto factory,
sugaring, forage, printing and dyeing textile.etc. For the
treatment of municipal sewage, sludge sediment and dewatering of
waste water from the meat, poultry, food process.
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 25kgs net Kraft or PE bags with inner plastic bags
palletized, or 750kgs net big bag.
- Stored in original packaging in cool and dry place, away from
sources of heat, flame and direct sunlight.